We are the UK's leading digital printer and photo gift fulfiller. Our comprehensive manufacturing facilities are designed to service the mass market for personalised consumer products and combine state-of-the-art production and finishing equipment with a highly skilled workforce. Operating 24/7 we have a truly impressive manufacturing capability. Learn more about us right here.
Why join Us?
As a long standing and well-known company within South Devon, we pride ourselves on being a preferred employer. We are an inclusive, technological, diverse and innovative manufacturing business who prioritises the right working culture and well being of our teams.
What we can offer you:
Salary Up to £40,000p/a DOE
Great package – pay, bonus and pension
33 days’ holiday
Recognition and reward
Health Cash Plan
Permanent Health Insurance
Private Medical Insurance
Employee Assistance Programme
On-site parking and great public transport links
Mindful employer and Mental Health First Aiders
A culture that promotes a happy healthy workforce
If you have..
- Microsoft AD/DNS/DHCP/GPO services experience
- Microsoft Exchange Architecture, administration and maintenance experience
- Microsoft Desktop Platforms experience
- A solid background with VMWare Virtualisation, building clustered solutions from scratch
- Network Administration (Switching, Routing, VLANs etc, preferably on Cisco, HP and Aruba hardware)
- Convey technical detail to multiple audience types and understand end user concerns
- Veeam Backup product suite
- Firewalls (preferably Checkpoint) and good understanding of data security
- System monitoring and remediation using monitoring tools such as Nagios
- Great Interpersonal skills
and you are..
- Pro-active in identifying and solving issues
- Self-motivated and have the right attitude to get the job done and improve practices
- Flexible and adaptable for success in a changing environment
The successful candidate will provide day-to-day support and maintain the IT infrastructure. Serving as a technical lead/subject matter expert across multiple disciplines. Including (but certainly not limited to!) networking, virtualisation, storage, Microsoft stack, security and cloud.
Occasional travel within the EMEA region and work within shift / on-call patterns in support of the business.
The current infrastructure team are a friendly bunch and want a like-minded individual who has the right skills and expertise to compliment and strengthen their service to the business.